HBIC: Founder, Kaitilyn Nicole
Products: V-CUP, menstrual cup
V-CUPS come with a long list of benefits:
- 100% medical-grade silicone, for a sanitary, allergen-free experience without vaginal irritation
- A sleek bell-shaped design for easier insertion and removal
- Up to 12 hours of protection—go even longer, without missing a beat
- Two different cup sizes in each package for guesswork-free sizing, because your body is unique
- Better for the environment—a V-CUP™ will last up to one full year
- Less expensive—no need to stock up on hundreds of disposable feminine hygiene products
- Ideal for travel or camping
I highly recommend V-CUPS, and, I have several friends who swear by them. My friends who swear by V-CUPS love that it handles heavy flow periods without leaking and the cost to buy V-CUPS & cleaner is much lower than disposable menstrual products.
In an effort to always be super honest with you #KeepIt100. I will disclose that I do not use V-CUPS. I have tried V-CUPS and had a good experience. This is purely a matter of personal preference. I prefer FLEX for my body's specific needs.
The period product or products you use comes down to your personal preference. My preference of FLEX is based on three main reasons
- I am hyper-prone to vaginal infections. The shape and size of FLEX works better for resisting infections around my cycle. It is worth noting that I do not have a heavy flow period. I've had friends tell me that they bleed through FLEX. This hasn't been an issue for me.
- Again, I'm hyper-prone to vaginal infections which leads me to prefer a disposable period product. I don't like the idea of reusable with my sensitive vag.
- Period sex. I love that I can wear FLEX and have sex without thinking much about it.
HAVE QUESTIONS YOU DON'T WANT TO ASK IN THE COMMENTS? SEND ME A MESSAGE